Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thankful

My two favorite people
Just a reminder to myself--be thankful. Every day.

I have so much to be thankful for--the love and companionship of a WONDERFUL husband, amazing father to our daughter, and my best friend. A healthy, happy baby girl who is meeting her milestones, sleeping well, eating, growing, playing, laughing, and generally wrapping us around her tiny fingers on a daily basis. Incredible family that loves us to pieces, unrivaled friends that make life fun.

After reading about big tragedies, like the tornado that hit Joplin, MO, or small (in comparison to the rest of the world, but I'm sure not to them) of a friend of a friend who had to let their newborn go on to heaven this week, I just need to remind myself to be thankful every single day.

I'm a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment