Monday, April 4, 2011

Officially the Blythe Household

I have never had an address stamp, or even address stickers to put on my written correspondence, unless you count ones that come for free from my college or someone else trying to sell me something.

No offense to my alma mater, but I really have just never been excited about putting a William Jewell return address sticker on my envelopes (even for mailing bills).

I don't mail that many things, really--no bills for sure, since everything is online. When I do mail something, it's usually a birthday card or a thank you card, something that I already think is pretty and fun, so adding a cheesy return address sticker come company sent in the hopes I would buy some magazine subscriptions doesn't really fit.

SO, inspired by my friend Shannon, I knew I wanted a pretty address stamp that was unique and gorgeous, so I went searching on Etsy and found a great little company--Sweet Papery! When I received  my stamp I promptly mailed most of the last few thank you notes from baby showers, and then sent photo Christmas cards (also a first for me).



Aaron is not nearly as excited as me about the stamp, but I couldn't be more excited that we share our home and our last name.

2 comments:

  1. I was just reading along thinking how awesome that stamp looks and then you said your friend Shannon inspired you with this. I thought "Oh that's neat that she has a friend named Shannon." I had to click on the link before I realized you were talking about me. :)

    P.S. Your stamp looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny.. I've never gotten return labels from Jewell.. hmm.

    ReplyDelete